[gecode-users] Soft constraints ?

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Thu Nov 22 19:54:48 CET 2007

There are dedicated frameworks for softconstraints being more powerful than
what Jorge mentioned.

For soft-constraints based on semirings there are some papers by Georget,
Codognet, Rossi, ... (if memory serves me right) that explain how to
implement them. But that's not far from obvious and I would not know where
to get started in Gecode.