[gecode-users] Soft constraints ?

Martin Mann mmann at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Nov 22 15:46:01 CET 2007

Hi,

I am sorry to ask totally unprepared about the topic but hope you
excuse. I've no deeper knowledge about soft constraints right now and
not checked the Gecode API seriously for that. :)

Is there direct support for soft constraints in Gecode?
If so where to start looking?
If not is there an easy workaround to enable something similar? (Maybe
some literature to start with?)

Sorry for asking without knowing much about the things I am intrested
in. But we are thinking about a student thesis based on soft constraints
and would like to implement it using Gecode.

Thanks for any reply,

Martin

--
Martin Mann, Dipl. Bioinf.
Bioinformatics - Inst. of Computer Science