[gecode-users] Gecode/J: Invalid Memory Access

Malcolm Ryan malcolmr at cse.unsw.edu.au
Tue Nov 6 08:10:53 CET 2007

I'm getting a crash in my Gecode/J program with the message:

   Invalid memory access of location 00000004 eip=0e61227c

It is happening on a call to the IntVar constructor:

   public IntVar(JavaSpace home, String name, IntSet dom) {
     this(GecodeJNI.new_IntVar__SWIG_1(JavaSpace.getCPtr(home), name,
IntSet.getCPtr(dom)), true);
   }

The current code that generates the error is rather complex. I'll try
to whittle it down to a simpler example, but in the meantime do you
have any thoughts on what might be causing this?

Malcolm

--
"The modern man in revolt has become
           practically useless for all purposes of revolt.