[gecode-users] Installation : Intel Compiler

Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist zayenz at gmail.com
Wed May 23 16:18:40 CEST 2007

Hi,

The error as reported seems to be an internal error in the Intel
compiler, and should probably be reported to Intel.

We do not have access to the Intel compiler, so the only testing with
it that we have done was with the free trial version. We regularly
test compilation with gcc and the microsoft compiler.

Cheers,
Mikael

Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist, http://www.ict.kth.se/~zayenz/