[gecode-users] value-consistency definition

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Thu May 3 13:14:28 CEST 2007

Hi,

there is another important aspect to add: we don't use the terms in the
strict sense, the documentation says:

The descriptions are meant to be suggestions. It is not required that a
propagator achieves full domain-consistency or full bounds-consistency. It
is more like: which level of consistency comes closest.

Christian Schulte, http://www.imit.kth.se/~schulte/