[gecode-users] New Windows Installer for Gecode 1.3.1

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Tue Mar 13 17:18:29 CET 2007

Hi everyone!

The previous Windows Installer package for Gecode 1.3.1 had some
serious issues in the Gecode/J part (mainly with Gist), which were
due to a wrong version being packaged. We have now created an updated
package which hopefully resolves these problems.

So if you are using Gecode/J from the Windows Installer package,
please download the new package from

http://www.gecode.org/download/Gecode-1.3.1.msi

You will have to uninstall the old package before installation of the
new one.

With this update, we now also check for the new Java version 1.6.
Gecode/J can now be used with both 1.5 and 1.6. If you encounter any
problems with the new installer please let us know!

Guido Tack
Programming Systems Lab, Saarland University, Germany
http://www.ps.uni-sb.de/~tack