[gecode-users] Space entailment

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Fri Mar 2 15:50:35 CET 2007

Hi,

well, yes and no. The difference between succeeded(entailed) and
succeeded(stuck) is easy to find: just check the number of propagators left.

The other one does not work: if you post a new propagator it might find out
that it is entailed and disappear. However, it might also propagate and some
other propagator becomes entailed. So you don't know whether the newly
posted propagator is actually entailed.

Maybe you tell us what you want to do exactly?