[gecode-users] xml (xcsp) constraints and gecode

nicdetinguy at aol.com nicdetinguy at aol.com
Thu Jun 28 15:57:20 CEST 2007

 hi Christian,

thank you for your answer.

To tell you the truth, my project  mainly consists  in  testing  the performances of various solvers and therefore recquires the use of the solver competition format xcsp, where the constraints are formulated in .xml files. As I did not intend to re-write every set of constraints for each solver, which would be both time consuming and performance altering, the only objective way of comparing the solvers was to give them the same input: the xcsp files. That's why I was wondering whether such a parser existed for Gecode.

 Cheers

Nicolas

-----E-mail d'origine-----