[gecode-users] Re: gecode-users Digest, Vol 21, Issue 9

Ivan Carvajal peliculasivan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 02:32:36 CEST 2007

Hello.

Hello, ¿Hablas español? Si es asi avisa para poder responderte mejor.

I am new in this subject and beginning to use Gecode/J. I need to make
> searches step by step to know the domains of the variables and to give
> statistics as it advances the resolution of the CSP.

In addition I require
> to change the branching strategy during the execution. Is possible to make
> this? I must make my own search engine? What things I must consider to get
> this?
> thanks for its aid
> sorry by the bad english

You can implement you own branching strategy, look the QueensJavaPropagator
java's example, here implement a custom branching, defining a branching
class, and in this branching class you can know the domain of each variable.

Francisco Olmedo

Ivan Carvajal

--
...:::PAU TE AMO:::...