[gecode-users] SetVar question

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Mon Jun 4 18:26:52 CEST 2007

Hi.

Alejandro Arbelaez wrote:

> There isn't no way to create a SetVar from a SetView, I mean SetVar
> class have not constructor from a SetView. There isn't way to do this.
>
> I'm working with gecode 1.3.1

Yes, that's a known omission, it's fixed for upcoming Gecode 2.0. If
you need it (and are compiling the library yourself), just add

   forceinline
   SetVar::SetVar(const Set::SetView& x0) : x(x0.variable()) {}

to gecode/set/var/set.icc

and a corresponding declaration to gecode/set/var/var.icc (you may
need to add forward declarations of class SetView as well).

Guido Tack
Programming Systems Lab, Saarland University, Germany
http://www.ps.uni-sb.de/~tack