[gecode-users] Pickling spaces and the extensional constraint ingecode-trunk

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Wed Jul 4 13:46:57 CEST 2007

Hi, let me just take your second question: there is really no point
discussing the trunk. We are preparing a release (after summer) that will
have extensional constraints, but in the meantime things come and go and
might be (and actually are) broken.

Christian Schulte, http://www.imit.kth.se/~schulte/