[gecode-users] Branching subclass

Kilian Sprotte ml13 at onlinehome.de
Thu Jan 11 19:33:33 CET 2007

Hi,

I am currently trying to work out how to create a custom branching.
The examples I am looking at are BlackHoleBranch and QueenBranch.

I was wondering, if anyone else has already written custom
branchings I could possibly study as additional examples.

It would be very helpful to have a most trivial example -
maybe a re-implementation of one of the ViewValBranchings? :)

I would be grateful for any additional pointers. Should I look
into Gecode/J maybe to find further examples?

Also a pointer into to the literature that talks about batch
recomputation
would be great, since I /think/ this is not really explained in any
of http://www.gecode.org/publications.html?

Thanks a lot,
   Kilian