[gecode-users] gecode syntax

penche21 penche21 penche21 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 4 20:26:11 CET 2007

Hi,

I dont know if it helps but when you have downloaded the gecode (either C++
one or the Java wrapper) there is an examples folder. There, you can find
the implementation of some well known problems like n_queens, sendmoremoney
and so on..which are quite easy to follow with.

--
In case you are interested, I can send you some of my own naive
implementations as well

Cheers,
penche