[gecode-users] Quiescence in a commit of a branching

David Rijsman davidrijsman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 09:12:15 CET 2007

I am trying to batch some decisions which have only one alternative
into one branching and have some trouble to create quiescence after a
tell in the commit method of my branching.

Is it possible to enforce quiescence  after a tell in the commit
method of my branching, I think invoking Space::propagate would do it
but this method is private.

My use case is to assign values to some variables in my problem as a
last step (branching)  but such that these assignments are not
considered steps with alternatives in the search when I search for a
better/next solution,

David