[gecode-users] Online documentation of earlier Gecode versions

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Wed Dec 12 18:12:14 CET 2007

Hmmm, in principle it is possible. But as we did not do that we would have
to recreate all this information.

To me it would be meaningful to keep the most up-to-date docs and software
from a major revision (1.* and 2.* so far). Would that help? Typically the
difference between x.y.z and x.y.z' are too small to warrant the effort.

Would the help?

Trying to be lazy...

Christian Schulte, www.ict.kth.se/~cschulte/