[gecode-users] Multiple branchings...

Jérémie Vautard jeremie.vautard at laposte.net
Thu Aug 23 18:56:59 CEST 2007

Hi !

I have got a space containing integer and boolean variables. These
boolean variables are only auxiliary variables and are normally
assigned by propagation once the IntVars have been instanciated.
I would like to branch on the IntVars using the smallest domain first
heuristic, and only then on the boolean variables just in case
someone have not been instanciated for a reason...).

Is it OK to write this in the constructor of my space :
branch(this, An_Array_Containing_My_IntVars,BVAR_SIZE_MIN,BVAL_MIN);
branch(this,An_Array_Containing_My_BoolVars,,BVAR_SIZE_MIN,BVAL_MIN);
... to achieve this particular branching ?

Cheers,

Jeremie

PS : Guido, thanks for the dom reminder ! :)