[gecode-users] msi installation problem

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Tue Apr 24 13:03:21 CEST 2007

Please see here:
    http://www.gecode.org/gecode-doc-latest/PageComp.html

Christian Schulte, http://www.imit.kth.se/~schulte/
-----Original Message-----
From: Tommaso Bianco [mailto:tommaso.bianco at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 11:56 AM
To: Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist
Cc: cschulte at kth.se; users at gecode.org
Subject: Re: [gecode-users] msi installation problem

But is the makefile available for compiling in windows? I tried nmake
Makefile.in and it returns an error for an illegal carachter.
Tom

On 4/22/07, Mikael Zayenz Lagerkvist <zayenz at gmail.com> wrote:
On 4/22/07, Tommaso Bianco <tommaso.bianco at gmail.com> wrote:
> the problem is that I don't have any dll installed-compiled for GecodeJ,
but
> just for Gecode (added to the system environment variable Path)
> The compilation of GecodeJ by mean of ant, builds a jar. But no dll. How
can
> I resolve this problem?

The ant build-file is just for compiling the Java files. For compiling
Gecode/J you should use the Makefile instead. It will in turn also
invoke ant to compile the Java-files.

Cheers,
Mikael

--