[gecode-users] msi installation problem

Tommaso Bianco tommaso.bianco at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 18:11:31 CEST 2007

My version of java is (build 1.5.0_11-b03)
and I downloaded gecodej version 1.3.1 msi installer

As concerning the problem under Windows

Gecode native code library failed to load.

the problem is that I don't have any dll installed-compiled for GecodeJ, but
just for Gecode (added to the system environment variable Path)
The compilation of GecodeJ by mean of ant, builds a jar. But no dll. How can
I resolve this problem?
Thank you
Tommaso