[gecode-users] Using GecodeJ with Eclipse

Luis Quesada l.quesada at 4c.ucc.ie
Thu Apr 5 16:00:10 CEST 2007

Dear all,

I have installed the last versions of Gecode and GecodeJ successfully. I
am able to run the GecodeJ examples without any problem.

I would like to use GecodeJ from Eclipse. As far as I understand,
GecodeJ.jar is installed in my system's directory for Java extensions (
/usr/lib/j2sdk1.5-sun/jre/lib/ext/GecodeJ.jar), so that I can import
Gecode/J packages without setting the class path.

However, I am getting the following error *when using Eclipse*:

=======
Gecode native code library failed to load.
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no gecodej in java.library.path
=======

I guess the gecodej in the error is referring to the GecodeJ.jar above
mentioned. However, I am not that familiar with Eclipse. Could you help
me with this, please?

Thanks,
Luis