[gecode-users] GecodeJ

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Wed Apr 4 14:51:14 CEST 2007

Hi!

Luis Quesada wrote:

> I have not installed Gecode in the standard place. In order to tell
> GecodeJ's configure where to find the libs I am using GECODE_LIBS.
>
>    ./configure GECODE_LIBS=/home/luque/sources/gecode/gecode-1.3.0
>
> However, configure is still not finding the libraries...

What exactly is the error message that you get? I think configure
currently only checks whether pkg-config finds gecode, and if it
doesn't, it fails. So you'll have to at least make sure that the pkg-
config files for gecode (which are called gecode.pc, gecode-search.pc
and gecode-minimodel.pc) are on the PKG_CONFIG_PATH. If the
installation directory is different from what the pkg-config files
say, you can still use GECODE_LIBS in order to specify the new location.

Guido Tack
Programming Systems Lab, Saarland University, Germany
http://www.ps.uni-sb.de/~tack