[gecode-users] gecode install

robe braum braum_robe at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 3 00:45:33 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have checked out the main page and previous post  but could not succeed
much. I also found an installation pdf but it is for Gecode/J and I would
like to go for gecode. (using Win XP)

I installed newest .msi, downloaded the archive gecode-1.3.1-bin-win32.zip,
have visual studio 2005.

I cant manage to compile the examples neither writing my own ones.

what I try is to create win32 c++ console applications and write my own
models (Correct me if I am wrong)
VS gives error- cant find "gecode/kernel.h" for the examples codes although
I have them in the same folder with my cpp file. (am I doing sth completely
irrelevant)
And any required configuration beforehand.

I am upset for these installation questions, but not good at running up
software.

Thank you all,
robe