[gecode-users] Bug in Utool/J, IntVar.toString?

Alexander Koller koller at cs.columbia.edu
Sat Sep 30 18:27:00 CEST 2006

Hi guys,

also when I run the "Money" and "MagicSquare" examples in the Utool/J
1.0.0 distribution, the Explorer runs fine and displays a green leaf.
But when I double-click on the green leaf to display the solution, Java
crashes because of an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in the C++ library.

The C++ versions of both programs run fine for me.

I have attached the error report files for both example programs. The
error seems to occur somewhere in the IntVar.toString method (or
whatever C++ function it calls).

Cheers,
 Alexander.