[gecode-users] CP'06

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Fri Sep 22 15:53:08 CEST 2006

Hello everyone!

We (that is Christian, Mikael and I) are going to be in Nantes for CP-
Tools and CP for the next week. We hope to see many of you there!

This will be an opportunity for discussion, e.g. if you want to get
some first-hand information on how to do certain things in Gecode. Of
course, we're also very interested in what you're using Gecode for!
Show us your demos!

There will be a system overview of Gecode at CP-Tools on Sunday, and
a demonstration of Gecode/J during the demo session on Wednesday.

See you in Nantes,

Guido Tack
Programming Systems Lab, Saarland University, Germany
http://www.ps.uni-sb.de/~tack