[gecode-users] Critical bug.

Christian Schulte cschulte at kth.se
Wed Oct 25 13:14:10 CEST 2006

Dear Rafael,

thanks for insisting and take our apologies for being stubborn: but as you
did not hint at the fact that you actually observe the bug we were
understandibly defensive (not to mention that it was not reported to the bug
tracking system).

The bug is fixed and Gecode 1.3.1 should show up today on the web.

So that this was the first real bug in Gecode!

All the best

Christian Schulte, http://www.imit.kth.se/~schulte/