[gecode-users] drop_lst doxygen source vs file source

Patrick Pekczynski pekczynski at ps.uni-sb.de
Tue Oct 10 21:02:59 CEST 2006

Hi.
> This is not about documentation but implementation. In
> kernel/array.icc:579 the size is changed to i+i. This does not make
> any sense, so I've fixed it.

Yeah, I see where I made the mistake. But in this case I wonder where
doxygen gets the source of the files from as the source represented in
doxygen should be consistent with
the files or am I wrong ?
I just wondered because I checked the source-documentation instead of
the source file itself which obviously was inconsistent then.

Cheers,
Patrick