[gecode-users] Graphical java search under c++.

Zampelli Stephane sz at info.ucl.ac.be
Fri Oct 6 18:23:58 CEST 2006

Hi Guido,

I had to make quite a few changes (pathways, linker options, etc) to get
GecodeJ 1.0.0 explorer running together with Gecode 1.3.0, even change
your files.

I will not go into details here, every gecode script crashes with the
(jni?) exception found in attachement. If you have an idea please tell me.

However, if you have now an explorer working on all platforms, using
GecodeJ as an explorer may be useless.

Stéphane.

--
Zampelli Stéphane