[gecode-users] Posting boolean clauses -little precision-

jeremie.vautard jeremie.vautard at laposte.net
Sun May 28 21:29:09 CEST 2006

Hi again !

Having had a look at my previous message, I realise that it is
not perfectly clear. The constraint I want to post is a
disjunction of litterals, i.e. a boolean variable or its
negation. (so, maybe the propagator I mentionned is not the
right one ?)

I noticed that minimodel has a boolean expressions support,
but I didn't find any example using it. Is such an example
available anywhere ?

Jeremie Vautard

3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34 €/mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34€/mn)