[gecode-users] Number of propagators

Christian Schulte schulte at imit.kth.se
Wed May 24 11:32:19 CEST 2006

The trunk is the current development version, it is available via svn (see
the webpage for details).

However, currently I cannot advise to use the trunk as it is broken
currently (I just realized that) and makes quite some incompatible changes
for those having implemented their own propagators (destructors will be
replaced by ordinary member functions so that arguments can be passed to
them!).

Christian

PS: By the way I just realized that these numbers are only available on
non-failed spaces otherwise one (should, I forgot that) will get an
exception!

--
Christian Schulte, http://www.imit.kth.se/~schulte/