[gecode-users] Constraint graph available?

Martin Mann mmann at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Thu May 11 18:07:04 CEST 2006

I would like to use the structure of the constraint graph in my search
strategy.
The constraint graph will be binary and the whole CSP will be formulated
with binary constraints.

Is it possible to get a list of all NOT entailed constraints of a
Gecode::Space? Or an other way to access this data without managing and
updating an additional contraint graph in the space via adjacency list etc?

In addition I would like to know if it's possible to insert a contraint
X and hinder X to propagate. The propagation should be done by
constraint Y and X only used to test if X is entailed or not. For example:
3 vars A,B,C
1 distinct (ABC) with ICL_DOM for full propagation
2 neq constraints (AB) (BC)

(AB) and (BC) are included in (ABC), so they dont have to propagate.
i want to use (AB) and (BC) to test if this variables are not equal or not.
Or can I ask the global constraint (ABC) directly?

Seems to be my week of questions.. ;)
Hope you dont get bored!

Thanks for answers

Martin