[gecode-users] std::set to Gecode::IntVar conversion

Martin Mann qyu at gmx.de
Wed May 10 18:27:00 CEST 2006

Hi

is there a predefined possibility to initialise an IntVar with the data
of a std::set variable? Or just a nice/fast workaround?

I found an initialisation via IntSet, that can be constructed by an int
array. But that doesnt help, because there is no well conversion from
std::set to int[].

Or is there a std::OutputIterator derived iterator class for IntVar, so
I can use std::copy? I only found IntVarValues but the usage is not the
standard iterator behavior.

Thanks for help!

Martin