[gecode-users] Removing constraints in running time

Efstratios Kalogirou efkalog at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 13:49:40 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I am trying to undo the effect of posting a constraint in running time. The
idea is to let the user redefine new constraints from the command line
[removing the old ones] and check the status of the problem while the
variables of my Space and their domain remain the same.

I am trying to do something like:
    //several postings here
    post(this,q[0]==q[1]);
    unsigned int alt;
    status(alt);
   //Remove the old constraints
   flush();
   //Create new constraints here

but it doesn't work.I was hoping to avoid creating a clone or copy of the
old Space, since it's the same Space with new constraints and the old ones
removed. Any ideas?

Best,
Stratos Kalogirou