[gecode-users] Space and variables cloning

jeremie.vautard jeremie.vautard at laposte.net
Tue Mar 28 19:30:20 CEST 2006

OK. I saw this copy method, however I thought it existed only
for internal purposes. If I understand well, I only need to
write :

qs2 = static_cast<QSpace> (qs->clone(false))

Am I right on this point ? (I tested it and it seems to work
so far, but I prefer asking for confirmation...)

Jeremie Vautard

> Never use copy! or the constructor! Use the clone method
instead (which, in
> turn uses the copy method). Please read about clone (it is a
member function
> of Space). Also, you might want to check how the search
engines are done.
> They also use clone.
>
> Christian
>
> --
> Christian Schulte, http://www.imit.kth.se/~schulte/

3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34 €/mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34€/mn)