[gecode-users] [Help] Killer sudoku model (newbie)

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Fri Mar 24 18:11:32 CET 2006

Hi.

That was indeed a major bug in the domain consistent linear propagator. It
just happened to work by accident on intel machines. Thanks a lot for
pointing this out, Jean-Christophe!

Stefano Gualandi wrote:
> If I run the test on a version compiled with --enable-debug I get:
>
> Int::Element::Var::Dom::A: +++++
> Int::Element::Var::Dom::B: +++++
> Int::GCC::FixCard::Bnd::All::(lb,ub): ../release-1.0.1/int/gcc/
> bnd.icc:250: failed assertion `x[mu[x.size() - 1]].max()>= ups-
>
>  >maxValue()'

The assertion problem with a debug build is another story - I guess it's just
a wrong assertion, we'll have a look at it.

Guido Tack
Programming Systems Lab, Saarland University, Germany
http://www.ps.uni-sb.de/~tack