[gecode-users] [Help] Killer sudoku model (newbie)

Christian Schulte schulte at imit.kth.se
Wed Mar 22 13:04:29 CET 2006

Maybe you want to try whether Gecode compiled correctly at all. To do that,
you can build and run the tests:
	make test
	./test/test.exe (or ./test/test)

Christian

PS: I am not an author of your program, maybe I hold copyright to parts but
I am definitely not the author. The easiest is always to keep the original
copyright header and write your own on top.

--
Christian Schulte, http://www.imit.kth.se/~schulte/