[gecode-users] Problem with he creation of a "branching" class

Javier Andrés Mena Zapata javimena at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 16:47:24 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm creating a Branching class for scheduling. I don't undestand what
is going wrong.
Sometimes the Space class throws an exception:

00271         throw SpaceFailed("Space::commit");

I don't undestand very well what I'm doing wrong... maybe I should use
Views and not Arrays, but I need the var to impose the constraints on
the new Spaces. Currently even if I don't impose new constraints, it
doesn't works.

The first lines includes 2 functions: readSpec and readSpecHouse,
those are problems specifications. The class Branching class is
SchedulingBranch. Currently I'm not using recomputation
(BranchingDesc). The class SchedulingProblem imposes the constraints
according to the specification, and finally it creates the
SchedulingBranching object.

Thanks.

--
Javier Andrés Mena Zapata