[gecode-users] branch function as static member?

Christian Schulte schulte at imit.kth.se
Thu Jun 8 16:21:43 CEST 2006

No, as this is implementation defined. When modelling or interfacing one
should not be forced to understand anything from what's under the hood.

On the other hand side, we use overloading rather than static member
functions: there is not single branch function! There are many, depending on
the argument type.

Christian Schulte, http://www.imit.kth.se/~schulte/