[gecode-users] rtest_eq_dom doesnt lead to RT_TRUE !?!?!

Martin Mann mmann at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Jun 8 13:35:55 CEST 2006

Greetings,

ok... i see, the costs for "normal" domain propagation is high. but if i
m right you are using several special cases during propagation too.

also there exists already the function
rtest_eq_dom(View x, int n)

so why isnt it used for the special case that one of the variables is
bound in the rtest_eq_dom(View x, View y) function? this would directly
handle the problem using the fast bound or range handling.

Thanks,
Martin