[gecode-users] MSVC project files? [WAS: Debian packages for Gecode]

Christian Schulte schulte at imit.kth.se
Thu Jan 19 13:06:52 CET 2006

Please read the docs about how to build Gecode.

We currently don't have MSVC project files (we would like to generate
some... we intend to have them at some point in tim) but you can build with
MSVC when you also have Cygwin installed (actually, I use MSVC for
development myself). As said, check the docs.

Christian Schulte, http://www.imit.kth.se/~schulte/