[gecode-users] Debian packages for Gecode

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Thu Jan 19 10:44:31 CET 2006

Hi!

We just noticed that Gecode has already appeared in Debian testing. That's
great! Thanks so much for putting the packages together and uploading them to
Debian!

One thing that I would be extremely interested in is whether the test suite
actually passes on the more exotic platforms, like alpha, arm, ia64, sparc,
etc. It would be really cool if you could add a make test and executing
test/test to the build process. This will slow down the build a lot, but I
think it might be a good idea anyway.

I'll put a note on our download pages that Debian packages are available.

Guido Tack
Programming Systems Lab, Saarland University, Saarbrücken
http://www.ps.uni-sb.de/~tack