[gecode-users] How control the engine??

Christian Schulte schulte at imit.kth.se
Fri Feb 24 10:01:37 CET 2006

No, the only way you currently can interrupt is in between requesting better
solutions from the BAB engine. However this sounds like a useful (and
reasonably simple) addition, even though it should be a user supplied stop
criterion being more general than just time... But it should be very simple
for you to hack something up by yourself and tell us...

Christian Schulte, http://www.imit.kth.se/~schulte/