[gecode-users] saving the way to one of the solution in a file

Mikael De Bie mikael.debie at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 19:25:18 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm using gecode/J 1.0.1-1 and wonder what's the best way to save the
position in the search tree in a file in order to be able to compute the
next solution later. Here's some details about what I want to do:

* launch my program the first time :
	- find the first solution of a CSP
	- save the way to this solution in the search tree in a file
	- quit

* relaunch my program with arguments to indicate I want the next
solution :
	- load the state (go to the node)
	- find the next solution
	- save the state (way to this solution)
	- quit

I haven't found how to do that in the documentation...

Thanks a lot,

Mikaël De Bie