[gecode-users] Re: Bug???

Guido Tack tack at ps.uni-sb.de
Wed Aug 23 13:20:24 CEST 2006

Hi.

>> /home/rmeneses/src/gecode-1.2.2/gecode/int/var/int.icc:41: warning:
>> 'x$var' is used uninitialized in this function

This was a small problem in our minimodel library. I guess it could
have led to strange behaviour including segmentation faults under
certain (border case) conditions. Thanks for pointing this out, it's
fixed in the trunk now.
If you want to fix it in 1.2.2 instead of upgrading to the trunk,
just change the file gecode/minimodel/lin-expr.icc at line 186 from
     IntVar x;
     IntVar x(home,Limits::Int::int_min,Limits::Int::int_max);

Guido Tack
Programming Systems Lab, Saarland University, Germany
http://www.ps.uni-sb.de/~tack