[gecode-users] random / mod

Kilian Sprotte ml13 at onlinehome.de
Tue Aug 22 10:54:47 CEST 2006

Hello,

I would like to announce myself as a new Gecode user on the mac
platform -- first experiences are very good !! :)

I admit that I have been reading on this list a little and followed
with great curiosity the thread on random branching.... This really
seems to be quite difficult and if I understand correctly, a final
solution of this problem does not really exist, yet... (?)

Anyway, for the moment, I wanted to ask you a more simple question:

I would like to use a modulo constraint - it seems that I would have
to implement it myself or am I missing something?

Thank you for this wonderful library!
Cheers,
   Kilian Sprotte