[gecode-users] Improvement....

Rafael Meneses rafaparafernalia at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 06:55:34 CEST 2006

Hi,

I think that will be good, that I can define a subclass of the
Statistics class, then I can pass this to the engine and the same
class will be send to the branchs and propagators.

I make a custom branch and I like make some statistics, with the
actually infrastructure of gecode, I don't can make this statistics
without make a custom search engine, and I think that don't must
necesary make a custom search engine to make statistics from my custom
branch.

I don't write english very well.... sorry.

saludos,

--
Rafael Meneses
http://www.zeke.cl