[gecode-users] Creating random binary constraints

jeremie.vautard jeremie.vautard at laposte.net
Wed Apr 5 20:29:23 CEST 2006

Hi (again) !

I need, for testing purposes of the implementation of my QCSP
solver based on Gecode, to build propagator for random
generated binary constraints on integers. Those constraints
would be represented extensively by listing all the couples
for which it is true. Unfortunately, I found no implementation
of such constraints in the existing propagators. Has anyone
ever created propagators for these extensively represented
constraints in Gecode ? If it is not the case, what do you
think is the best way to implement this ? (actually, it seems
not to be difficult to implement in  anaive way, but how about
some smart way to manage this ?)

Cheers
Jérémie Vautard

3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34 €/mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34€/mn)