[gecode-users] Propagator subsumtion

jeremie.vautard jeremie.vautard at laposte.net
Wed Apr 5 16:25:19 CEST 2006

Hi !

I would need all propagators to return subsumed when all the
variables it is related to are reduced to one element. Is it
already the case in the present version of Gecode ? If it is
not, do you think there is a way to implement this
functionality without having to modify every propagator ?
The point of this is to determine if a space has become
trivially true (i.e. every possible assignement of all its
variables are a solution) : I want to check it by looking if
there are still any propagators subscribed to the variables.

Regards,
Jérémie Vautard

3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34 €/mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34€/mn)