[gecode-users] unnecessary propagator copied during space cloning

Jérémie Vautard jeremie.vautard at laposte.net
Mon Apr 3 22:29:41 CEST 2006

Hi !

I have some propagators subscribed to an intview. After calling
space::status method, I cancel subscription of these propagators before
cloning my space. However, they are still copied during the space
cloning. Is there a way to completely remove them from the space, as
they have become useless ? (they are not subscribed anymore to any
view...) I tried to delete them right after cancelling subscription but,
as I quite expected, this gives me a segmentation fault during cloning
of the space.

Regards,

Jeremie Vautard