[Gecode] technical support about gecode

Grégoire Dooms dooms at info.ucl.ac.be
Fri May 27 16:05:51 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm currently implementing Graph variables, constraints on these variables
and  new set propagators in Gecode as part of my PhD thesis on
biochemical network analysis.

I am suffering a bit from the lack of developper documentation on gecode.
I'm currently doing it with trial and error and "reverse-engineering" of
the source code.

Do you have a text describing the design choices that were made in gecode ?
If I remember well, some work on the documentation was planned around
these months.
I am willing to contribute to the documentation project as I anyway have
to understand how gecode works.

Is this mailing list the sole place to ask questions about gecode (the
very low traffic scares me a bit ;-) ?

All the best,
--
Grégoire Dooms