[Gecode] Running Times

Christian Schulte schulte at imit.kth.se
Tue Jun 7 10:54:54 CEST 2005

Hi,

unfortunately you do not mention which platform you are running the programs
on, but I guess it might be Windows you are referring to. If you build under
Windows the macro HAVE_WIN_SDK must be defined to get timing on.

So when using MSVC, just using
	make -f Makefile.mvc
will do the job.

When using the autoconf stuff
	make CUSR=-DHAVE_WIN_SDK
should do the trick (is that true?)

The changed behaviour is due to the fact that I switched to the free version
of the MSVC compiler and in order to do timing with that one has to first
install the Windows Platform SDK, which I just did over the weekend.

Christian Schulte, http://www.imit.kth.se/~schulte/