[Gecode] IntVarProcessor question.

Gustavo Gutierrez ggutierrez at atlas.puj.edu.co
Thu Jan 20 17:56:09 CET 2005

Hi all,

I am trying to set up a constraint system over real numbers in gecode.  I need
to implement a method like IntVarProcessor::process but according with the
events of the new constraint system. Unfortunately i don't understand what is
this method intended for. This method is closely related to
Space::process_modified which takes the variable, two propagation conditions
and a modification event as arguments, but a relationship between the event
which caused variable modification and the two propagation conditions is not
much clear to me.

Would it be possible for any of you to provide a short description of this?.
In the following i list the propagation events declared for the new system:

ME_RI_VAL -> when a variable gets instantiated.
ME_RI_BND -> both, lower and upper bounds where modified.
ME_RI_MIN -> the lower bound was modified.
ME_RI_MAX -> the upper bound was modified.

I have also defined the corresponding PC_RI_* propagation conditions!.

Thanks in advance.

Gustavo Gutierrez